Friday, November 12, 2010

Engulfed or Enflamed

Well for the past couple days I've been pretty focused on the new Call of Duty. So far the game has lived up to my high expectations.. I just think it is getting so complex. There are challenges inside of challenges on a plane.

But now that I look upon this post for the second day (I wrote it yesterday). The game is epic. It grabs you and doesn't let go. There are 15 prestige levels which amounts to many years of replay time. The guns seem well balanced with each having it's own perks and downsides. The textures on the guns are kinda iffy, they either look really good or like little plastic replicas. The new perk system is very well balanced (no stopping power or juggernaut), and all together I have to say Treyarch did a good job. I have barely touched the multiplayer and I have only played an hour of singleplayer/zombies. This is just part 1, stay tuned for the rest!



- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!